Saturday 6 December 2008

Time For a Change...

I am not happy with the way Windows Live Spaces have changed their whole programme. I have been blogging there for quite a few years and I think it's time for a change.

Unfortunately they are more like Facebook now and that place isn't for me either. I am far too old to mess about with trying to get to grips with the Spaces new way of doing things. I'm not a computer geek... I just want somewhere I can blog a diary or put up Dog News and jokes.

Give me a little time to get to grips with this new home... Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to get used to the new layout but it shouldn't be a problem. Let's see how it pans out.
Colin

Anonymous said...

Well as it happens I had begun to set up a blog on here Auntie Jane and so I might follow you. Its more maddening that they have relegated Spaces itself to a minor area, whereas most of us consider our Space (or blog) as the most important area! This is the biggest mistake. I am still trying to get to grips with it all.